Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Glass Recycling in Bozeman


Hey there, have I really not posted since July? Outrageous. Well, I'm posting twice today!

First thing to let you know is there is GLASS RECYCLING at TARGET. Yes, it's true! I've been using this service since last summer, but just recently there was a Chronicle article detailing this phenomena. Here is the link:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/article_cedf567a-2cea-11e0-882d-001cc4c03286.html


The bins are inside the customer service/returns area. If you do a u-turn when you get in the door, to your left, you'll run smack into them. I'm including a photo of what they look like; not very big, hunh? Well, there's plenty of room in the back, or so the article says. Read it and rejoice.

Happy Recycling,

tg

Post Script

Please check out my other blog post on glass recycling (click on Glass in the left margin) to share your clear, green or blue glass. Very special.