Friday, July 16, 2010

Your Good Morning Coffee !

Hey there,

Summer is (finally!) in full swing in the Gallatin Valley. Long awaited by some.

I was contemplating recycling yesterday, as I often do...what is new under the sun? I'm still awaiting an answer...

But, while I wait, I was cleaning out my Inbox and came across this suggestion from Anna Dingman--our bag maker extraordinaire from a previous post! She sent a link about recycling coffee grounds. Now, we all know (or I hope ya do!) that you can compost them. But, wait, there's more! Dye, cleaner, cat/pest repellent (which might be popular in the garden,) fertilizing carrots and radishes, deodorant (not on the body!) and making a brunette, well, more brun! Check out the link from Vision Magazine for details...

http://www.visionmagazine.com/archives/0804/culture.html

...and, enjoy that cup o' joe!

Yours,

tg